Thursday, August 30, 2007

Going Bad

Alright haven't written because my luck/skill has had some serious problems. First played in a tournament put money money all in QQ vs AK suited. A slight favorite, but didn't expect 2345 to flop. Could have lived with an A or K, but that just sucked.

When on tilt lost my full tilt money as well. These people call and chase everything, when playing I really need to remember that. One memorable hand was an AJ all in preflop bet against someone who called everything. This went all in 3 hands in a row before that, I was sick of him sucking out so I put him all in. Sure enough he calls with J10 off suit. First card out 10. I almost broke my hand punching the wall, so be it. It isn't even the money, its the princible.

Also lost about two weeks ago knocked out of a tournament two pair vs a real weird straight.

Got a game tomorrow, so far my losses since starting this blog are


$75 Full Tilt
$40 home games

(-115.00)

Think I will live.

No comments: